Welcome to Clifton Eye Center in Bossier City, Louisiana
FREE Shipping Option on Select Annual and Semi-Annual Supply Promotions
Please view the Promotions page for details. The final order total will be displayed in the online shopping cart prior to checkout. Manufacturer rebates will be included in the shipment package when applicable.
At Clifton Eye Center, we believe that personal eye care is vital to vision health. That’s why we take a personal, individual approach to every examination, treatment or procedure. We offer complete eye care for children and adults. We are committed to providing the most advanced eye care available.
We have created this site as an additional service to our patients. You can now contact our office, find answers to commonly asked questions, and review our services at your convenience. Our patients can order their replacement contact lenses on-line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have any questions please visit our Contact Us page to send us an email or you can reach us during business hours at 318-550-5815. We welcome your comments as they help us to serve you better.
Your eye care is an important part of your overall health care. At our practice, we strive to offer our patients the highest quality vision care and service. Each of our staff members is professionally trained to assist you in making informed decisions about what products and procedures will best benefit you and your individual eye care needs.
- Eye Exams – Our staff wants your eye exam to be a pleasant experience. It is recommended that patients receive an eye exam once each year.
- Contact Lens Fittings and Evaluations – We strive to fit you with contacts that will best fit your visual needs and your lifestyle. We offer spherical lenses, lenses for astigmatism, and bifocals.
- Eye Disease Treatment- We are qualified to provide you with the best in care for many eye diseases such as glaucoma and cataract care.
Our Product Offerings:
- A large selection of fashionable eyewear
- Pediatric eyewear
- Disposable, soft toric, bifocal and cosmetic colored contact lenses
Contact our eye care clinic today to find out how we can help.
Ask Dr. Deana Clifton a Question...
If you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
Please call our office at: 318-550-5815 for further instructions. Use your best judgment on urgency, if you feel the need to find the nearest emergency room.